Monday, June 2, 2014

Sparrow's Chuncky Veggie Dip


Last night I made something amazing, so amazing that I felt it necessary to share it with you today.  After a tasty trip to my local Grower’s Direct, if you’ve never been I suggest you look into it; I had a refrigerator full of fresh veggies that were just begging to be munched on, but what to eat first?   In truth they all looked amazing and it was all I could do to keep from eating it all on my way out of the store, so now that I was home I wanted it all!  I craved fresh and crunch, also I really just wanted to chop something, and thus “Sparrow’s chunky veggie relish salsa thingy” was born!

So what’s in it?  Well here’s what you’ll need:

  1. ¼ a white onion
  2. Half a large cucumber
  3. 1 medium vine ripe tomato
  4. 4-5 radishes
  5. A few dashes of lemon juice





Now please take out your aggression by chopping the crap out of each tasty morsel!  I took the time to get out my issues with my credit card bill being due and the fact that it was going to be Monday in a few hours.


Next place all of these in a container with a lid.  I chose our “Mr Lid” tall container because the lid is built on.  Amazing invention, horrible company… That’s a stink for another day…  Placing a dash or several into the container you may now close and shake.  Shake with the vigor of a thousand suns!

Once you have shaken the life out of that container, open your bag of tortilla chips, I recommend the Have’a Chip corn chips because the salt in the soy treatment give it a real pop!  Scoop and enjoy!  

No comments:

Post a Comment