Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Thank god for Capri sun!

Now I know there are many people out there that think my little product reviews are lame... But this one is for busy moms that are tired of "I'm thirsty!"

Capri sun has put out a reclosable pouch.  Finally!  I as a rule wouldn't by juice packages because you have to finish them in one sitting, and unless he just ran a mile of play ground par core, my son ain't got time for that...  So you end up with a sticky half drank pouch spilling all over... Waste of time and money.  

So naturally when I see this pouch is resealable I'm have to grab it!  They are a twist top with an easy pour spout.  They reseal easily but, if you click too much it can reopen... Kind of a bummer.  Still it's a good amount of juice (11 oz.)... Added with a function that allows it to be handy and lighter than a sippy cup, I'd have to say it's a winner!





No comments:

Post a Comment