Thursday, May 29, 2014

In the Mix: A Trail Mix Review

While expanding my tea tasting I've also been busy expanding my desired snack of choice, trail mix!  Sadly my attempts to quell the sirens call of this truly spectacular mistress have yet to prove productive as I actively sell my soul for a bag of mixed treats weekly.  Is there perhaps a correlation between trail mix and crack I don know about?


Anyway this week I stumbled upon yet another archer farms mix, between the cartwheel app, the mobile coupons, my shop kick and the red card… I spend a lot of time at Target.  This time the mix of choice was a tad less healthy than last times “hand full of everything” as I decided to go with the “Black and White.”



The black and white consists of peanuts and raisins with chocolate and yogurt flavored coating.  Basically, there is nothing overtly healthy about this mix unless you are comparing it to a snickers bar.  It is delicious, and it ought to be, because it’s a mix of goobers and raisinettes.  It actually made me feel guilty eating it.

I’m going to put this in the party mix category because the melt factor is off the charts and that makes it unpack able during warmer climates.  I can however see it replacing candy snacks in a home that is used to sugary treats in an attempt to scale down.  Much on trail mix lovers… Munch on!  

No comments:

Post a Comment