Thursday, May 1, 2014

Tame the mane!: Hair care review

Since my shampoo sample reviews were so popular I thought I'd move a little more in that direction with this hair care product review.


First up was the L'Oreal Paris Boost It Blow out heatspray.  I love this stuff, it coats evenly with only a few spritzes with a smell that's fresh with a hint of floral.  Using a big round brush, the amount of lift is finominal!  It also isn't tacky feeling like most lifters and leaves the hair shinny and soft... Me Likey! 


Next up was the Garnier Fructis Triple nutrition 3-min undo.  So, I loved this stuff at first but for my mid back length hair, the amount of product you have to use is rediculous.  Also it's not very moisturizing so use it between shampoo and conditioner... Meh not so much.


Last, Same company but instead is the Hydra Recharge.  Now, this was what I really needed!  It was quick, smelled delicious, and added dripping moisture to my thirsty hair.  Totally need to stock up!  Out of my way I need to shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment