Thursday, May 1, 2014

Post 100!


Post 100!

Can you believe it readers!  We made it to post 100!  I love everyone who has taken the time to read through my reviews, recaps, and rants (lots of R’s huh?).   So I just wanted to take my milestone and make it a personal thank you, even if no one sees this I know that people are reading my other work and that makes my little heart skip a beat!  You guys are great!

 

So… What’s coming up for “From Mom to Maven”  well I’m very excited to announce that I’m going to have plenty of things coming up to experience with and for you!  Also, we are going exploring ladies and gents as I have quite a few field trips waiting on me later this year, many happening within the next month or so!

 

 

What to look for real soon:

 

1. The Bubble Run!:  That’s right I’m going to be doing the bubble run very soon, May 17th in fact!  So be prepared on the low down on the 5k that’s squeaky clean!

 

2. Bat’s Day!:  Also happening the weekend of the bubble run is Bat’s Day a weekend long celebration of gothic style and Disney!  I’m going to be doing the black market and park day this year so be prepared for tons of pictures and fun!

 

3. Gen Beauty:  As a loyal Ipster I am going to be going to the Generation Beauty Convention in L.A. for the advice and samples from pros and vendors from all over.  So very excited to share that with you!

 

4. The horror camp out:  Join in on the adventure as me and “Adorable Adam” try to survive the live action horror movie!

 

Now I don’t want to give everything away but this is of course in addition to all the other fun things I normally post about, like time with my boy and my little mini hauls.

 

Also big news!

 

Within the next month I plan to start a new Vlog!  Not sure how that’s going to go but we shall have to attempt and try for the best right?!

 

Once again THANK YOU!  I couldn’t keep going if it wasn’t for you guys out there!      

No comments:

Post a Comment