Tuesday, May 20, 2014

My Tornado Potato... Pretty much what it sounds like...

At the bubble run after party I came across this little food truck that sells spiral cut potatoes with different seasonings.  Sounds pretty basic, and truth be told it was however there were severely warming and comforting flavor a to chose from.  In addition to seasoning there were also chili covered options, sweet potato options, and even zucchini!


We decided to try the garlic and oil, jalapeño, and sweet potato with cinnamon ans sugar.  Personally I'm a sucker for anything with garlic, but I think these were way more focused on oil than the garlic.  No bueno.

The sweet potato with cinnamon and sugar was a hit with the kids.  Being a sweet potato it was like a cake more than a potato but the cinnamon and sugar just seemed lost. 

As for the jalapeño, I couldn't taste it until you swallowed and then it was nothing more than an annoying burn.  Meh...

And how much did we pay? Anywhere from 6.50 to 7.50 a piece... Yeah next time I'll pass...

No comments:

Post a Comment