Monday, May 12, 2014

Mother's Day haul: love from my loves!

So yesterday was mothers day and this is the year that it completely hot me in the face that I am loved.  Not only was I blessed with time with my boy, and family for our annual pool BBQ this year but by several touching and heart warming gifts.

First up was my dearest friend Kayte who sent me a sweet card.  She always picks the best cards!  I miss you so much Kayte!



Then the same day that came in the mail I decided to take a personal day... And I hit the mall for a taste of shopping.  I came always with a few little tops by Arizona that I acquired at JC Penney's.


First was this amazing tissue weight hoodie.  It's a soft kind of jersey material that is fabulous for warm summer nights and the marine layer of morning in SoCal.


This adorable top was on clearance for 5 bucks and the Beatle mania in me screamed mine!  It has sparkly shit on it for Christ sake !


Finally I picked up two plain white t's... No dehlila not those plain white t's.  I love these because they are almost always on sale for 5 - 6 bucks and wash amazingly! Perfect for just hanging around or under a sweater.

And then Friday happened!  Oh my goodness, for the first time ever I had flowers come to my work!  That's right adorable Adam sent me the most beautiful boquette I've ever seen.  I cried, blushed, and danced for joy.




How can you not melt?!

Oh wait I forgot my son is in preschool and that means heart melting hand made gifts!


Look at that face!!!


Dawe!


He has excellent taste!


And apparently... I have no hair... Lol oh well I love him anyway.

So how do I reward my precious boy take him to Disneyland!


No comments:

Post a Comment