Monday, April 28, 2014

Das Mini Haul!: Retail Therapy!

Das Mini Haul!

So after being forced to spend a few hours with people I can not stand my mother decided we needed some retail therapy and off we went to JC Penney.  Why?  Because my microscopic budget goes a long way, they have Sephora… and you know there was a huge sale.  So what did I get?

Well right when we walked in, I just had to snag a light cropped black hoodie from City Streets.  It was like 12 bucks after all the discounts, and with the warm yet surprisingly light fabric… totally worth every penny!  So beyond happy with this decision.

Next I hit the Sephora, normally I reserve this honor for the actual retail stores but, if I have to be honest I always know what I need and where it is anyway… This trip was no exception as I hit the Kat Von D section hard, and by the looks of the section… I wasn't the only one.  Thankfully they still had a liner pen in trooper.  You know that best product that always runs out too soon and you just aren't complete till it’s in your arms again?  Yeah that’s how the pen is for me!

After scooping up my tried and true I spied 1 lady bird pallet left.  This is an amazing matte pallet that begged me to buy it and I was completely happy to oblige.   The colors were just gorgeous and the weights of the pigments… genius!  Cue the ode to joy music!


Sadly our trip was coming to a close, but there was still one more hidden surprise… On sale for 10 bucks was a tank dedicated to my favorite pass time… The Selfie!  Yes, I’m addicted, and yes we got the tank.  I loved the open details in the back and just the overall statement… I cant wait to show off my selfie side, but first…. Let me make an outfit!

Yea it's upside down you paying attention?!

No comments:

Post a Comment