Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Graze Box 4! The box of Nom!


Graze box has come again my lovelies and with this week came four new delicious offerings, each one I have to say was very tasty!  In fact, it was a whole box of love really.

First we had the pomodoro rustichella mix which is made up of cheese croutons, tomato baguettes and tomato and herb almonds.  Now, I was apprehensive about the almonds because a smoky flavor of almonds meshed with a crisp tomato sounds good but adding herbs may taste like a nut dipped in marinara sauce.  Instead the tomato acted as a sweeter kind of bite than I originally expected and the herb after gave it a warm feeling bit a touch of bitter.  The croutons sadly were my least favorite as they were far to cheesey.  Still, graze is welcome to send this again anytime!

Next up the jelly doughnut mix: a collection of raspberry stings, sponge pieces, cranberries and almond slices.  It’s a sweet tooth’s dream, with the strings and cranberries punching up the sponge pieces that mellow out the tart sharpness.  The almonds give it a snap that is much needed as the sponge crumbles just a little and the cranberries can get a little chewey.  My only regret is that I wanted more strings!

Third out of the gate, were the black pepper cashews.  Not much mystery there right?  They were not as peppery as I was prepped for and the red skin peanuts kind of stole the bite that I was hoping to achive.  Still pepper is always good for me!

Last were the banana caramel dippers.  These were like little banana short bread cookies in a tangy caramel sauce… They crumbled beautifully and left an imprint on my soul that makes me want a huge box.  Please send more!

No comments:

Post a Comment