Thursday, March 6, 2014

A pop of shopping turns to a useful tool


My latest and greatest acquisition through online shopping addiction was this little envelope card holder by Kimchi Blue from Urban Outfitters.  I got it in the pink which is more of a tinted nude, but it comes in other great colors like green, grey, and black.  What I like about it is that it makes trips to Disneyland or my local Dive so much less cumbersome.

I love my large hold everything wallet but, when you have to hold it for the entirety of a trip, it’s more of a headache than an accessory.  Not to mention it’s added onto everything else I always have to carry.  Now I am guilty of lugging around a large tote but when you’re spending a day on foot or an hour at a place with no place to set it down safely, you aren’t going to risk it.  So this little holder was a welcome relief. 


What was also another relief?  The fact that it was only 8 bucks, after spending on the purse, the wallet, and everything else you don’t want to over pay for a simple holder.  I must say though, even with only spending 8 dollars the product has some awesome qualities.  The material is a vegan “leather” that is very supple and well stitched with a kind of snake skin pattern accent piece.  There are two pockets, on hiding behind the ID slide.  The front of the flap has a fun gold stud to the front which jazzes it up a little bit, because there’s no reason to be boring.



My favorite feature, however is that it fits nicely into a back pocket of my jeans without bulging.  That is crucial.  So many small wallets just make you look lumpy and altogether scary where this protects your cards and keeps your tosh bulge free. Hurrah!

No comments:

Post a Comment