Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Tipsy on Ipsy bag #3!

It's that time again, hurray to my present to me... The Ipsy bag!  This is my third bag and I have to say even though it's a tad hit and min the hits are amazing.  Not to mention the Christmas like effects of getting a bag of goodies!  It's actually quiet delicious!

This months bag was bag based on traveling to a sunny spring break beach.  With only 4 samples the expectations were pretty high and with 2 full size and 2 deluxe size samples... I was already way excited!

First out of the bag was the Pacifica Indian coconut nectar body butter.  As soon as I popped the cap I was grazed with a sweet and comforting aroma of coconut.  Most coconut smell come off as fake or sadly generically warm, this is light and sweet, totally want a full size!  The butter itself, is silky and smooth as it drips with hydrating quality.

Next was the Be a Bombshell Bora Bora quad.  Now I do not techniqually wear shimmery eyeshadow, but this quad has more of a bold metallic quality that blends beautifully.  I'm going to work with this for a little with a sponge applicators to take advantage of  the bold colors.  Not the best with brushes...

Then we get to the Nicole OPI nail roughles nail polish in on what grounds.  It's an egg shell blue, think robins egg, which is beautiful.  What isn't is the texture in the polish... Not a fan of sand paper nails... Get a good top coat!

Finally it was the Bare Minnerals Marvolous Moxie in get ready.  I want to love the lippy because color works for my simply natural looks.  However, it fades and disperses to a nun even finish... Boo... Maybe a good under?

Overall another delightful little bag!

No comments:

Post a Comment