Monday, March 17, 2014

The nom box review #2


So the next graze box has come and gone with it's deliciousness that brightens the mail every other week.  This box was a decent mix of good and okay. More good than ok so we will go another round on it :).



So first off was  the British barbecue. This was a mix type snack that could best be described as playfully “herb-y”. 
It was mostly bread products, first was the rosemary crostini that tasted more of olive oil than rosemary. Rosemary is a tricky herb that way, it’s either really light or over powering.
The basil baguettes were considerably more seasoned than the crostini. The basil had a delightful little snap that was really delicious.
The remaining ingredients were smoked almonds and seeds. Now to them smoke has a spicy kick I guess… I could have forgone the seeds for more almonds.
I’d give it a solid b.



Next up was the apple and cinnamon flapjack. When I first saw this I thought I was in for hard crunchy cereal bars… The reality? So much better! They were soft and chewy while loaded with apple flavor! Yum!



Graze’s Chocolate Orange mix. This was amazing with a delightful mix of orange infused raisin, hazel nut and dark Belgian chocolate rounds. All I can say is that it tastes like a chocolate orange with a warm kick from the hazel nut… I would totally take this again!



Snack #4 was the super berry detox, a mixture of dried berries. I was actually super let down by this. The gojis were tasteless and the rest were so sweet that it just made it slightly overwhelming. Sad panda…




No comments:

Post a Comment